I’m giving away a book to celebrate the new year, my new blog home, and my third blogiversary which is TODAY! The lucky winner will receive their choice of one of my Top 5 books of 2010 (all of these were 5-star reads for me):
- Angle of Repose, by Wallace Stegner (review)
- The Snow Geese, by William Fiennes (review)
- Home, by Marilynne Robinson (review)
- Sorry, by Gail Jones (review)
- The Remains of the Day, by Kazuo Ishiguro (review)
Click on the title above to see the specific paperback edition of each book. Here is how to enter:
- Leave a comment on this post any time before noon (US EST) on January 16, 2010
- Share a New Year Reading Resolution and you will earn 1 chance to win
- Blog about your New Year Reading Resolution, link to this giveaway, and then comment here with a link to your blog post, and you will earn 2 chances to win
- This is an INTERNATIONAL giveaway – all are welcome to enter.
- Please only one entry per person.
- You must complete the comment form and include your email address so I can contact you if you win (your email address will NOT appear publicly, but I will be able to see it through my blog dashboard).
- You do not need to specify which book you want now; I’ll work that out with the winner.
- I will use Random.org to choose a winner.
- The winner will be announced here by noon (US EST) on January 17, 2010, and I will then contact the winner by e-mail.